Routebook Reporting Policies
To maintain the highest degree of accuracy, Pollstar accepts data from the following sources:
• Artist’s Representation (Management, Booking Agency, Record Label, Public Relations Firms, etc.)
• Ticket Agencies
• Official Artist website
Information received from any of the above sources is deemed reliable and verified.
Pollstar will accept tour date submissions from other sources, such as official fan clubs, music fans, etc., however all information received from an unverified source that is not directly affiliated with the band/artist, venue or promoter will be subject to verification of the data before being entered into our databases. In this situation, please provide a link to the information source. Pollstar does not guarantee the posting of any tour date(s).
There is no charge to list tour dates at www.Pollstar.com.
Data may be transmitted to Pollstar’s Route Book department via regular postal mail, fax or E-mail. Faxes should be sent to 559-271-7979. E-mails should be sent to [email protected] or [email protected].
Postal submissions should be sent to:
Attn: Route Book Department
4697 W. Jacquelyn Ave.
Fresno, CA 93722
To avoid delay in processing, please follow the submission guidelines below:
Tour Date Submission Guidelines
• Name, Company Name (if applicable) and Phone Number of the sender.
• Affiliation or relationship of the sender to the artist/band, show or venue, e.g. “I’m the manager” or “My company, XYZ Promotions is promoting this show”, etc.
• Date of show.
• City and State (if U.S.A.); City and Province (Canada); City and Country (outside North America).
• Specific Venue – If the venue complex contains more than one venue, please provide the name of the exact venue. For example, most Performing Arts Centers contain various rooms and halls for performances, (e.g. Fred Flintstone Hall or Barney Rubble Center, etc.). Please provide us, whenever possible, with the exact venue within the venue complex.
• Please identify the headlining and support band(s) for each show.
• If submitting information regarding a festival or show containing multiple artists, please provide us with the order in which the artists will appear, with the headliner(s) clearly identified. Adherence to these guidelines will expedite data processing and avoid delays. Generally, tour dates are posted within 24–48 business hours of receipt, however there may be extenuating circumstances that could delay processing. Please try to allow 3-5 business days before contacting us regarding any unposted submissions